Fall 2018 & Spring 2019 eCampus Course Management & Grade Submission
Wednesday, Dec 05, 2018
Instructional Technology Services (ITS) reminds Instructors of Record and instructional staff of the fall 2018 end-of-semester procedures and the spring 2019 start-of-semester procedures for managing courses in eCampus.
eCampus Course Management
- Fall 2018 courses will be removed from student view on Friday, January 12
- Spring 2019 courses can be requested through eCampus Tools
- Courses are created within 30 minutes and include student enrollments
Submit Grades from eCampus to Howdy
The eCampus grade submission feature will be available for transferring final grades directly to Howdy during the date and time ranges below in accordance with the Office of the Registrar.
- Starting Thursday, December 6 at 8:00 a.m.
- Closing Thursday, December 13 at 6:00 p.m. for processing degree candidate grading and graduation clearances
- Re-opening Friday, December 14 at 8:00 a.m.
- Ending Monday, December 17 at 12:00 p.m. (noon) for completing all other final grading
ITS Support Information
Contact ITS at firstname.lastname@example.org or (979) 458-3417. Email and phone support are available Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Central Time.