Request eCampus Courses for Spring
Monday, Jan 07, 2019
Instructional Technology Services (ITS) reminds Instructors of Record and instructional staff of the spring 2019 start-of-semester procedures and the fall 2018 end-of-semester procedures for managing courses in eCampus.
Go to eCampus Tools to request eCampus courses for spring.
eCampus Course Management
- Spring 2019 courses can be requested through eCampus Tools
- Courses are created within 30 minutes and include student enrollments
- Fall 2018 courses will be removed from student view on Friday, January 11
Recent Updates to eCampus
- New "Assignment Inline Grading" Feature
- From the inline assignment view, as either an instructor or a student, click the arrow to the right of a file name to download the original file or annotated file. Blackboard has help documentation available for this feature.
- Issues Resolved for Name Changes of Course Imports
- ITS will continue to monitor course renaming throughout the start of the semester to confirm this fix.
- New Known Issues
- If a new eligible grader is enrolled in a course, such as a new alternate instructor, delegated grading cannot be removed from an assignment.
- Also, if a user adds feedback with a file attachment, and then returns to edit the feedback, the file attachment link breaks. In testing, ITS only encountered this issue when using a combination of both the full text editor in the inline grading window and then editing in the quick feedback area in the Grade Center. The file will still be accessible by using the correct link.
Attention Instructors Who Use iClickers
To ensure the TAMU Bookstore has an adequate inventory of iClicker remotes in stock, please inform them if you intend to use the devices for your spring course(s). Email Mary Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- iClicker 2 student remote, ISBN 9781498603041
- iClicker 2 student remote with 6 month REEF Polling bundle, ISBN 9781319187675
ITS Support Information
Contact ITS at email@example.com or (979) 458-3417. Email and phone support are available Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Central Time.