Request eCampus Courses for Summer
Thursday, May 23, 2019
Instructional Technology Services (ITS) reminds Instructors of Record and instructional staff of the summer 2019 start-of-semester procedures and the spring 2019 end-of-semester procedures for managing courses in eCampus.
Go to eCampus Tools to request eCampus courses for summer.
eCampus Course Management
- Summer 2019 courses can be requested through eCampus Tools
- Courses are created within 30 minutes and include student enrollments
- Spring 2019 courses will be removed from student view on Friday, May 24
Recent Updates to eCampus
New Option to Record Attendance
- Attendance tracking is now available. Blackboard has help documentation available for this feature.
New Option to Upload from Cloud Storage
- The option to upload files from cloud storage is now available in several locations. Blackboard has help documentation available for this feature.
- Using cloud storage upload requires that Blackboard be granted several permissions to your cloud storage. If you or your users are uncomfortable with these permissions, it is recommended that you do not use cloud storage upload.
New Option to Record Grading Feedback
- When providing grading feedback, click the microphone in the text editor to record video or audio feedback. Blackboard has help documentation available for this feature.
Attention Instructors Who Use iClickers
To ensure the TAMU Bookstore has an adequate inventory of iClicker remotes in stock, please inform them if you intend to use the devices for your summer course(s). Email Mary Smith at email@example.com.
- iClicker2 Student Remote, ISBN 9781498603041
- iClicker2 Student Remote with 6 month Reef Polling bundle, ISBN 9781319149588
- iClicker2 Academic Lifetime Bundle (iClicker2 + 5 year Reef), ISBN 9781319149626
ITS Support Information
Contact ITS at firstname.lastname@example.org or (979) 458-3417. Email and phone support are available Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Central Time.