Submit a Presentation Proposal for the 2019 Transformational Teaching & Learning Conference
Wednesday, Dec 19, 2018
ITS encourages you to submit a presentation proposal for the upcoming 2019 Transformational Teaching & Learning Conference (TTLC). The university-wide event will be held Wednesday, May 1 at the Zachry Engineering Education Complex and Thursday, May 2 at the Texas A&M Hotel and Conference Center.
With this year's theme of Active and Inclusive Engagement, a variety of concurrent and plenary sessions, and the return of an engaging Student-Faculty Dialogue, this event is designed to encourage collaboration, stimulate interest, and cultivate innovation. The conference will provide an excellent opportunity for you to present and share your knowledge, experience, projects, and breakthroughs with your colleagues at Texas A&M University.
Some possible topics areas for submitting a presentation proposal include, yet are not limited to:
- Getting Started with Active Learning & Active Learning Spaces
- Teaching Large Classes
- Conducting Scholarship of Teaching and Learning
- Successful Use of High-Impact Practices
- Creating an Inclusive Learning Experience
- Teaching Today's Students
- Project-based Learning
- Effective and Inclusive Group Work
- Digitally Enhanced Learning
- Curriculum and Course Design
- Interdisciplinary and/or Collaborative Teaching
- Co-Curricular Efforts to Enhance Student Success
- Successful Mentoring Approaches
ITS staff will gladly assist you in creating and submitting a compelling presentation proposal. We are also available to co-present along with you and any of your colleagues.
Refer to the Call for Proposals at http://ttlc.tamu.edu/cfp. Proposals are due Friday, January 11.
Feel free to contact us with your ideas about a presentation proposal at email@example.com or (979) 458-3417. Please forward this note to colleagues who you believe would be interested in presenting at the event.
Thank you for your consideration!